Friday 2 August 2013

3 drugstore make up items I brought and a bad return!

Dear readers, 

Today I have been to Superdrugs (It is an UK drugstore for those who live outside of the UK,) and picked up a total of 4 items for only £10.98. Some of you might wonder why in the picture there are only 3 items.. That is because as soon as I got home I realised I absolutely hated what I have brought and it was terrible (at least in my opinion) Read down below to find out what I'm talking about!










What I have brought

Maybelline Baby Lips Balm in Peach Kiss £2.99 
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer £3.99
MUA BB cream £4
Total: £10.98

So as I was saying before I returned one of the things I brought within a few hours of trying it, the product which I am talking about is the I believe new Rimmel London Scadaleyes thick and thin eyeliner. When I picked it up I thought, oh great thick and thin, it also looked great when I tried it out on my hand and it was on a sale only for £3.99 so I brought it. When I tried putting it on the brush part was so hard and would not give a nice and smooth line at all, the black which looked great on my hand turned into a gray which looked like I wore the eyeliner for at least a day, I haven't noticed but it said 'waterproof' on the packaging, it was the WORST waterproof eyeliner in the world, after a few smudges with my finger it easily got off I didn't even believe it was waterproof. The overall effect came out terrible and I returned it straight away, thank god I was able to get a refund!


I hope you got a few ideas of what you would like to buy for the summer and what not to buy or bother trying out!

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo