Sunday 4 August 2013

Airport & travel post!


Dear readers, 


If you read some of my previous post you may know I was going away for a few weeks for holiday! This post will have a bit of everything in it from pictures of the airport, landscapes, airplane views and some fashion too :) Take a look below to see some of the pictures I have taken for you! 


Chocolate shop at the airport! Yum 







LancĂ´me stand - you should really check out their Precious Cells mascara! It's great I love it. 


(Sorry for the finger in the camera) 


Mac eyeshadows - I love the way they look together, the shades are beautiful and the colour range is out of this world! 




Getting  onto the plane


Bye bye rainy England! 


Burgundy blazer - New Look
Top - The Weeknd store (www.shop.theweeknd.com you should really check it out its a merchandise website of my favourite artist!) 

Views of the UK 


Fluffy white clouds I could stare at all day


Here you can see my hand luggage bag and some trainers I was wearing 

Trainers - Nike (got them like 3 years ago)
Bag - Next 

(I'm also wearing leather leggings I got from one of the Asian shops for about £5) 



I felt like having plenty of bracelets on that day 



Gold chain one - H&M

Diamond one & blue diamond - Primark

Black one - Gift (some jewellery shop) 



Views of Poland



Really not the best image of a sun set 



So my journey basically consisted of a 15 minute journey to Heathrow airport then a 2 hour flight to Warsaw and then a 7 hour coach journey to where I was staying with my family. 



After I got to Warsaw it was around 30 degrees Celsius so I got changed into a short dress, sandals, a scarf tied around my bun and some sunglasses which unfortunately I did not get a picture of! Sorry. 



I hope you enjoyed this little post and I know and I am sorry there is not as much fashion and beauty in this post but some of the next posts will probably be a little bit more personal so you can see what I get up to behind all the fashion blogging! Hope you enjoyed this, leave some comments or questions down below! 



Yours only, 

Eliza 

TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo