Friday 23 August 2013

Hair and skincare products & OOTD

Dear readers,

Today I was in Superdrugs and picked up 4 items. I was mostly looking for skincare and haircare. As I'm a teenager I get a lot of breakouts and spots which I really hate :( On the internet, I found out that tea tree oil is great for fighting blemishes and spots on skin and it's natural too! So I really wanted to try that out. 

I also REALLY want my hair to grow because I hate the length right now, its short/medium. My hair is quite damaged from heat and it's not soft and shiny. So I heard oil such as coconut oil, castor oil, or alma oil really moisturises your hair and it is great for damaged hair. So I also wanted to find that to start using on a weekly basis. 

I was on the lookout for a matte bronzer, because honestly I have one which I use and it has shimmer which I don't really like in a bronzer. So when I was in superdrugs I looked at the MUA stand and they had really nice matte bronzers at just £1 which I couldn't resist!

Take a look below to see exactly what I got, links to find these products and the OOTD!




OOTD: Top - Forever 21
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Lee Cooper
Bag - H&M
Bandeau - New Look
(Excuse my coke stain!)


These are the products I brought. Take a look below for more info!



Aussie - 3 minute miracle reconstrustor deep conditioner 


Superdrug - Coconut oil



MUA - Bronzer in Shade 3


Superdrug - Tea tree 100% pure oil 

I brought all this for under £10 which was great and I was really happy with. I will let you know how I get on with these products especially the coconut oil and I will have a post about it and how to condition your hair with oil :) Hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you have used any of these products and how you got on!

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo