Monday 5 August 2013

Looking for your perfect summer dress?

Dear readers, 

Today (Day 3) of my holiday I am staying at my grandparents' summer house. Today it has been over 30 degrees therefore I have decided it would be a great day to wear a cute summer dress and I am more than in love with this dress I have so why not show it to you? Take a look below for some pictures! 



As you can see the neckline, skirt and the quarter length sleeves all have the same flowery pattern while the torso part is kept simple and plain. 


This dress is originally from ASOS but I actually got this on a carboot sale for about £2 last year!

The pattern on the skirt contains beautiful flower patterns in white/cream, pink and blue colours which look beautifully on the black dress. 

I would just like to let you know this dress is pretty short as it goes just below the bum so if that is too short for your likings you could always wear it with some leggings or a black skirt to make it not obvious or maybe a bright blue or pink one to match the patterns and make it stand out! 

The top is quite loose and floats nicely. If you do not have the perfect stomach this would hide it nicely and if you have a great small waist the tightening at the waist will show that off beautifully! 

The skirt part of the dress has a beautiful pattern, matching the sleeves 


The dress has a pretty straight across neckline which shows very little except from more shoulders than a usual dress would. 

I wanted to share this because this dress must be one of my faves and I wanted to show you guys this because it is quite interesting and not the usual summer dress. It's great because not everyone is comfortable with showing their arms and these three quarter length sleeves would be perfect to hide them, it still keeps you cool in this summer heat, it can hide a bit of unwanted stomach or highlight your beautiful waist. If you're conscious about showing your chest area it covers it great while still looking girly and feminine. You can wear it as a cute summer dress or a tunic along with some leggings too! 

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo