Thursday 15 August 2013

OOTD: Little crop

Dear readers, 

Today I just wanted to share with you a little outfit which I wore quite often in the summer. It is very plain and basic. It's all black (I don't even know why) but you could easily switch it up by just wearing different colours and make it bright and summery! 

Take a look below to see some pictures. 



In this picture I have no make up on but as you can see my hair is curly (naturally) and loosely pinned to the side. If you don't have naturally curly hair you could always curl beforehand and then pin it to the side with some bobby pins! I love this hairstyle because its so fast, easy and effective which is just perfect for the summer. To brighten it up you could add a flower or a flower headband on top! 







So as you can see I am wearing a skirt with an oversized crop top. You could give it that summery look by going for some summer colours or adding some bold jewellery! 

Hope you liked this and comment for more outfit of the day posts! 

Yours only, 
Eliza 
TFB  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo