Thursday 15 August 2013

Recipe for a relaxing evening

Dear readers, 

I'm not sure you know this but I am a huge fan of long, relaxing baths. In this post I will show you what I like to do and what products and things I use. 

Take a look below to find out more! 

I would start off my taking off all my make up very carefully. A bath can be a great way to open up your pores and get your whole face looking beautiful and so clear!


Grab some snacks! My baths usually vary from 45 minutes to even 2 hours! In that time you will get thirsty because of the hot water and steam so grab a drink. In my case I chose to have some ice cold water and some crisps (how unhealthy!) 
If you would prefer a healthier option great things to choose from are fresh fruit drinks, nuts, fruit or if you're extra naughty you could have some chocolate ;) 


Fill up that bath! Turn on the tap and get that hot water inside the tub! If you like bubbly baths like me use your favourite bubble bath liquid soap! 

Other things to consider: If you would like to add even more you could consider getting a bath bomb, you can get them from places like Lush (which is absolutely amazing!) You could also use bath confetti, or bath salts which are also very relaxing. For this bath I kept it simple and just went with the bubbles :) 








Turn off the lights, and instead use candles! Candles will look beautiful, you can get really nice relaxing scented candles with scents like lavender or vanilla. These will be much more relaxing than the harsh bathroom light! Be careful and make sure you have your parents permission if you're not a responsible adult just yet! :) 

Below I will show you what products I used. 


For bubbles I used the Avon soft pink bubble bath. As a body wash I decided to go with something very gentle and kind to skin which is perfect if you have sensitive skin, and this is the Johnson's baby top to toe bath. Today I decided to go with a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and that is the herbal essences dazzling shine shampoo and conditioner. Then as body lotion I decided to use the palmers stretch marks lotion, a lot of the time I also like using their firming lotion too as both of them smell great and do a great job. I haven't noticed as much with the firming lotion but the stretch marks lotion does wonder. If you have stretch marks I recommend this and bio oil! 

I hope this helps and you will now have some ideas for the perfect relaxing bath! 

Yours only, 
Eliza 
TFB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo