Friday 2 August 2013

Today's make up

Dear readers, 

In this post I will show you the make up I am wearing today as it is not my usual everyday make up. 

I am wearing very little on my eyelids (only mascara) and I am wearing a bold red lipstick on my lips. I am just wearing some concealer and foundation and my eyebrows are not done (only because I am going to get them threaded in around half a hour.) Take a look below to see the make up and products I have used! 











Products I have used: 

MAC Russian Red lipstick 
MAC Studio fix fluid foundation NC15
Miss Sporty so clear concealer stick 
Maybelline fit me powder 
LancĂ´me  Precious Cells mascara
Bronzer 

I hope you liked my look which is a bit different from my everyday make up! 

Yours only, 
Eliza 
TFB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo