Tuesday 20 August 2013

Would you rather? MAKE UP TAG

Dear readers,

Today this will be a bit of a different post. This will be the first tag post on this blog so let me know if you would like some more of these kind of posts!:) Let's get started! 

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? 
This might sound strange but I would definately prefer to lose ALL my palletes and eyeshadows anyday. I always need to have mascara or eyeliner, always! When I apply my full make up I sometimes don't even wear eyeshadow and when I do it is usually nude colours, I don't pay as much attention to eyeshadow :)



2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?


This is so hard! I think it would depend on the length of my hair at the moment. Right now my hair is short and I don't really like it therefore I think I would chop them all off and wear wigs until it grows back nicely!



3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


I would rather have a pink cheek because it just looks so much better on me and I just prefer it a lot more all year round, I think coral cheeks are more for spring and summer. 





4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


If I could keep what I already have I think I would spend $1000 dollars on clothes, simply because I think I have enough make up and with a few eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushers and other make up basics you can create so many looks! I love clothes and styling and fashion just changes so so often therefore I would buy clothes.





5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?


I think I would choose lipstick as eyeliner because if I had an eyeliner brush I could just use lipstick as gel eyeliner. The consistency would not be too much difference and you could get so many pretty colours! (I'd still go for black though.) Also eyeliner as lipstick would make your lips look so dry and disgusting :(



6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


I live in the UK so there are no Sephora's here I believe, but there are equivalents such as Debenhams or Selfridges, I think I would rather shop at those because they have all the fantastic make up brands such as Benefit, Urban Decay and MAC, so why choose 1 if you could have all?




7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?


I think I would only use one eyeshadow colour because as I previously stated I use eyeshadow but I'm not so concerned about it. For my everyday make up I only use one nude eyeshadow and a dark brown to fill in my eyebrows but lipsticks are just so fantastic and just cannot resist them!



8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?


I think I would rather wear summer clothes in winter because I would just not stand being so hot in these heatwaves or on holiday! And when I'm cold in winter I could just turn up the heating or have a blanket on me :)



9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


I think I would rather have dark nails because I have this number 1 nail vanish which is a dark purplish/burgundy colour which I wear nearly all the time!




10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?


My favourite lip product is definitely lipstick and my favourite eye product is eyeliner, I wear eyeliner all the time and lipstick quite often, I would definitely rather give up lipstick than eyeliner because I just have to have it on my eyes, it makes them look bold and awake and I think I am addicted to my winged out eyeliner :(


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


My hair is naturally very curly, since it's quite short it doesn't really look nice in a ponytail. A messy bun is my favourite up-do and I wear it so often, I don't have to worry about my curly hair or straightening it. It is so easy, simple and helpful so I would definitely go for the messy bun.




12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?


I'm not a big fan of shiny lips therefore I don't often wear lipgloss, I love painted nails and I could not go without it. So without a doubt I would rather never use lipgloss




13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?


Oh my god! This is the worst question ever. I absolutely hate huge, dark filled in eyebrows and then sharpie eyebrows?:( I think I rather shave my eyebrows and they would grow within about a week than have sharpie eyebrows all my life.



14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I am a huge fan of nail polish but I definitely feel like I need and love make up more. Not everyone pays as much attention to nails as me but they sure do to your face! I would rather live without nail polish for sure.


Well that is the end of the Would you rather make up tag and I hope you enjoyed my answers! I tag all the readers of this post and my blog. Send me a link down below if you have done this tag and I'll definitely have a look!

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo